Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Memory Test

I have a pretty poor memory for my age due to medication and I scored 100% on this, is there anybody who will actually get an answer wrong? It is a very simple and quick test

Comments

• vinlynvinlyn Colorado...for now Veteran
    I'm not sure I buy it. I got 100%, too.
  • vinlyn said:

I'm not sure I buy it. I got 100%, too.

At the end it says if you are shown 2,000 images you will still get 100%? I wonder if that is true, I know from being a designer that I have mass amounts of folders with images and designs all over the place, I remember where they all are, I must have over 2,000 images alone in my work folders.

But I think it also depends on what kind of learner you are. I am very much a visual learner...plus into photography...so I have a tendency to think that way.

I doubt one would get over 2,000 right based on this test, but it might translate in to a high rate.
  • There was a test?

I forgot . . . :o
    ThailandTom
  • It says pretty much everyone will get 100%.

Now, if they'd required you to later recall detailed elements in the old photos, that would have been a different test, and harder to pass.
  • bookwormbookworm U.S.A. Veteran
    I didn't understand what it meant by an old picture and a new one
    Well, you failed!

Actually it confused me briefly.

It showed a number of photos first.

Then it showed pairs of photos, with one being in the original group shown, and one new photo. The photo which had been in the first series was the "old" photo.
  • I think it is not so much a test now I think about it, it just demonstrates how well the memory of the human brain works when it comes to imagery...
  • I got 100% too.
    However, I kept waiting for the "trick" question.... like "What was the very first thing you saw on the screen?" Answer: the words "You have an amazing memory"
    Didn't happen, no trick. Way too easy! lol
  • VictoriousVictorious Grim Veteran
    100%!

The expectaion on the next subject builds up. Who ever is gonna fail is gonna fall pretty hard...

:ninja:
  • 100%!

The expectaion on the next subject builds up. Who ever is gonna fail is gonna fall pretty hard...

lol yea c'mon is somebody does get one wrong or more, admit it, you will win a prize ;)
  • karastikarasti Breathing Minnesota Moderator
    I have crazy memory for #s, and for things attached to visual images. Once I have been to a place, I can get there again, even if it's 10 years later, without maps or GPS. And numbers I remember ridiculous #s for no reason. I know what my first drivers license # was, which was 12 digits. I know the 16 digit #s for some of my old credit cards that I had 15 years ago. Phone numbers from businesses I called once in states I lived in years ago.
    But I lost a set of car keys last week and I still can't find them...lol. And I have a horrible memory for people and their names.
    MaryAnne

100%!

lol yea c'mon is somebody does get one wrong or more, admit it, you will win a prize ;)
    Maybe we're all lying!