Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Lookin' Fer Answers...

buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
edited October 2006 in Sanghas
Wondering when you were going to post some of your musical work for us to enjoy...

-bf

Comments

• edited September 2006
    whoah didn't see this thread... umm I thought I posted the link already but here is our myspace account that has 4 songs on it..

http://www.myspace.com/leukorrhea

Dunno how many will "enjoy" it though, hehe!
  • buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
    edited October 2006
    I'm gonna check it out.

Thanks for posting this for me.

-bf
  • edited October 2006
    just remember BF when you listen to the songs and hear the music it is all imagery. It's not serious music, it's more horror oriented than anything. I think of our music as short horror stories put to very horrific and angst laden music.
    edited October 2006
    I have to say - the beginning of that is pretty damn, freaky/creepy/disturbing.

I'm going back to listen to the rest of the tunes listed there.

-bf
  • edited October 2006
    buddhafoot wrote:
    I have to say - the beginning of that is pretty damn, freaky/creepy/disturbing.

I'm going back to listen to the rest of the tunes listed there.

-bf

you must be talking about the "Masks..." song....:rarr:
    edited October 2006
    Yes.... it was Masks of Flesh.

Creepy.

BTW... Who's yer daddy?

-bf
  • edited October 2006
    "I'm the one who brings the christmas candy..... I'm the one who brings the devils brandy...."

That clip is from the Rob Zombie flick "House Of A Thousand Corpses".
    edited October 2006
    *hiccup* - I'll just take one more little sniff of that Devil's stuff you got in *hiccup* the bottle there, sonny.

-bf
  • SimonthepilgrimSimonthepilgrim Veteran
    edited October 2006
    buddhafoot wrote:
    *hiccup* - I'll just take one more little sniff of that Devil's stuff you got in *hiccup* the bottle there, sonny.

-bf

@BF, dear hiccuping friend,

You need to check out the Ig Nobel Prize for Medicine cure for hiccups!

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited October 2006
    Yes...It entails a 6lb dumbell, a piece of string and.... I'm stopping there..... :grin: