Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Gravity 2013 film

bookwormbookworm U.S.A. Veteran
edited October 2013 in General Banter
Don't worry i'm not going to spoil the film this is just my take on what i think the film is about. I just came back from seeing the film gravity and i was pleasantly surprised by it the film is really deep, gravity has a lot of Buddhist themes about life and death and there is a scene in the film that made me think of rebirth its also about how life is filled with suffering and its about suffocating and not just suffocating as in i can't breath but also feeling trapped and feeling like you want to give up its about where we will end up in life if we don't take control of our destiny and learn to just let go and not be attached, and about finding relief from suffering. I highly recommend you see this film.