Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Party in the Charnel Grounds

lobsterlobster Veteran
edited October 2013 in Meditation
I am listening to chill out music as my neighbours are having an all night party and forgot to invite me . . . ;)

Apart from the company of the living dead, one of my favourite haunts, where walking slowly and meditatively is acceptable, are local graveyards. Where do you go to dharma party? Churches we have had . . . let's move and groove . . .
http://www.tealchemy.org/what/liquidgold/charnelground/

Comments

• ChazChaz The Remarkable Chaz Anywhere, Everywhere & Nowhere Veteran
    edited October 2013
    lobster said:

I am listening to chill out music as my neighbours are having an all night party and forgot to invite me . . . ;)

1.) I'd be willing to wager you don't have neighbors who would party all night.

2.) It doesn't surprise me in the least that they wouldn't invite you.
    Apart from the company of the living dead, one of my favourite haunts, where walking slowly and meditatively is acceptable, are local graveyards.
    I don't know if if that qualifies as non-sequitur, but it doesn't have anything to do with the previous paragraph.

I suspect you haven't been to a cemetery in years. So this may very well be contrived falsehood. That's fine, but the least you could do is qualify your statement by posting a disclaimer that says:

BTW, I'm fibbing. A bit.
    Where do you go to dharma party?
    Car lots.
  • VastmindVastmind Memphis, TN Veteran
    'Car lots'....lololololololol
    That cracked me up....
    Chaz
  • Chaz said:

BTW, I'm fibbing. A bit.

No Chaz it is true. Why would it not be? All night parties and visiting graveyards are not so unusual . . .

When you told me you were dying of cancer. I believed you. It is why your animosity has not been countered. However animosity is not really doing anyone a service, perhaps it makes you feel better in some way? I hope so. Perhaps you feel that is a lie? [shrug]

When moderators on Freesangha suggested you were not mature enough to be a moderator, I suggested you were. Sadly you were not and I immediately reported your removal of posts which you deemed necessary to censor. I feel this is the source of your suffering over me. Am I lying 'a bit' over this? Perhaps you experienced it differently?

If you were honest you would admit the source of your issues, maybe they have me as a focus but the cause is now less shrouded and comprehensible . . .

I am taking it you are quite happy with the truth? However sadly I do not feel that is the case. Maybe you can clarify?
    Chaz
  • howhow Veteran Veteran
    Grave yards are the last oasis from the frantic development in my city. Where many cultures see them a repositories of unsettled karma, Caucasians buy up the surrounding houses for the green space they represent. At least part of my partner and mines nightly walks include a stretch through the local grave yard for its beauty, peace and Dharma.
    EvenThird