Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Mind training on a budget

The buddha will have to be happy with me meditating on a train I'm afraid.
The Buddha is happy.
If you are happy no need to practice until samsara comes knock knock knocking on your door.
However for those dissatisfied with the usual frantic 'joy of life' and accepting NT1 what to do and when . . . or rather when not?
Walking with mantra, cycling, running mindfully. Journeying in awareness of the arisings of life.
No time to meditate? No understanding of meditation? Lazy? All excuses welcome?
I am very impressed and inspired that people are finding more places and times to be aware. Gosh it might kick in full time . . .

We have lift off
NASA
BunksBarra

Comments

• Samsara rocked my ass while was working tonight. I tried juggling with the spinning wheel, but it was to hard for me to maintain. So I just forgot about it and had a chat with my co-workers.

:cool:
  • You can be mindful in the damndest places, I've found. It's a good thing i don't know any better or I might be worried about it. :eek2:
  • edited October 2013
    Wherever, whenever and with whomever may I be mindful.
    Costs nothing.
  • Costs nothing.
    . . . and expensive as that is at half or twice the price . . .
    there are no discounts for mindless meditation

Be Mindful. Free Awareness. Get yours NOW.

:clap:
  • BunksBunks Australia Veteran
    lobster said:

The buddha will have to be happy with me meditating on a train I'm afraid.
    The Buddha is happy.
    If you are happy no need to practice until samsara comes knock knock knocking on your door.
    However for those dissatisfied with the usual frantic 'joy of life' and accepting NT1 what to do and when . . . or rather when not?
    Walking with mantra, cycling, running mindfully. Journeying in awareness of the arisings of life.
    No time to meditate? No understanding of meditation? Lazy? All excuses welcome?
    I am very impressed and inspired that people are finding more places and times to be aware. Gosh it might kick in full time . . .

We have lift off
    NASA

I feel humbled that you used a portion of my post here @lobster.......

_/\_

• When you are humbled or meditate on a train
    everyone gains

I would do a -^- gasho but it might be a little self congratulatory . . .
    I am very humble . . . and proud of it :buck:

You are doing good . . . there I sound patronising, nobody could possibly know how humble I am . . . no really . . . :lol: