Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Right Hunting? (contains graphic material)

lobsterlobster Veteran
edited October 2013 in General Banter

Armed with only an iPod touch camera, found in most smartphones, the fearless crustacean hunter (that would be me) went to Richmond Park to 'hunt' deer. I also came across the famous solar powered singing bench, sponsored in remembrance of Ian Drury, sadly no longer can you plug in your earphones . . .
A state sponsored telescopic site allowed me to shoot a pic of St Paul's, only ten miles from the former royal hunting grounds . . . 'The Way' is a near gate to the distant domed Cathedral.

Is this pic shooting format the 'right way' to hunt for the terminally Buddhist?

On 4th November the deer will start to be culled because of a lack of Royal predators - wolves have been banned due to the inherent dangers to slow joggers. The slaughter/murder/'services to venison' will be humane, take several weeks, silencers, improve the deer herds and be made into delicious sausages for the local omnivores . . .

no wolves, rainbows or deer were harmed in the posting of this thread, let the meet fest begin . . .

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    We cull because we mismanage and meddle in the first place.
    Jainarayan
  • ZaylZayl Veteran
    I always promote photo hunting. It gets people out there in the woods, they can learn all of the hunting techniques, be a real outdoorsman. Then instead of killing, get a nifty photo to hang on their wall or in their photo album or something.

I hunt both normally, and with a camera. I enjoy both.
  • vinlynvinlyn Colorado...for now Veteran
    Zayl said:

I always promote photo hunting. It gets people out there in the woods, they can learn all of the hunting techniques, be a real outdoorsman. Then instead of killing, get a nifty photo to hang on their wall or in their photo album or something.

:thumbsup: