Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Om "State of Non-Return"

bookwormbookworm U.S.A. Veteran
edited November 2013 in General Banter

I feel like this badass song deserves more recognition so i thought to give it its own space by making a post about it instead of posting it in what are you listening to right now section with Chuck Norris and getting lost in the mix with other music. I hope you don't mind. I listen to it everyday its very heavy I wouldn't call it metal, its hard rock, it makes me think of Sotapanna (stream enterer) and Nibbana, and the lyrics are incredible it goes like this.

Traveler now reach the stream. The astral flight adapter.
From the pain-sheath life ascends - the Non-returner sees.
Empathy release me - and the phoenix rise triumphant.
And walks onto the certitude ground - the soul's submergence ends.

From the rounds of rebirth - he arrives onto the deathless.
Light bores through the adjunct worlds - the soul-galleon prevails.
Liberates in wisdom to complete state of negation.
The five roads subsumed by grace - emancipates from dream.

Comments

• anatamananataman Who needs a title? Where am I? Veteran
    it is very nice & thought-provoking - but I couldn't really relax into a state of mind that was helpful in my personal emancipation…

Had to end it half way - sorry!
  • bookwormbookworm U.S.A. Veteran
    No need to apologize @anataman, we all have different taste in music. I appreciate your honesty though (=
    anataman