Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

"Shut Up, Hippy! A Dictionary"

genkakugenkaku Northampton, Mass. U.S.A. Veteran
The next time you feel yourself being exceptionally wide-minded or compassionate, a quick read of this dictionary may help you to regain your balance.
riverflowzenffMaryAnneDennis1poptart

Comments

• I feel bad vibes here.
    riverflowDennis1
  • Seems like someone has an axe do grind. Was that supposed to be funny?
    Dennis1
  • MaryAnneMaryAnne Veteran
    edited November 2013
    LOL Love it!
    Although I totally agree with the person who posted in the comment section below the blog, who said:

Rasta” needs to be replaced with “Trustafarian”: white kids who pretend to be poor black people from Jamaica…until they graduate from college & their trust funds kick in. Then it will go back to “just being about the music”.

^That is soooo true!! ;)
    riverflow
  • Waaaaaah
  • BhikkhuJayasaraBhikkhuJayasara Bhikkhu Veteran
    this is hilarious actually. Kind of almost reminds me of the opposite of the whole red neck words thing. We should be able to laugh at ourselves :)
  • I just started watching a show called Portlandia....I think this dictionary should help.