Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

errr... cosmic harmony or something

Comments

• anatamananataman Who needs a title? Where am I? Veteran
    edited December 2013
    Star trekking - across the universe

there's klingons on the starboard bow

it's life @genkaku but not as we know it
    riverflow
  • genkaku said:

I feel so..... so....... touched by enlightenment and loooooooooove........ That is all.
    anatamangenkaku
  • personperson Don't believe everything you think The liminal space Veteran
    I had a chuckle, then wanted to see what other kind of satirical work the guy had done... :eek:
    Theres so much crap out there - oh and here as well!
  • BhikkhuJayasaraBhikkhuJayasara Bhikkhu Veteran
    chuckle.. I would of had to even come close to understanding anything that voice was saying to laugh at it.. I lasted 30 seconds going "wtf.....wtf...wtf..." in my mind LOL.
    riverflow
  • Guess I must not be in the right mood. I made it through about 30 seconds of each of them.

Should have meditated just a little bit, instead.
  • The tempo structure of unalterable content of pitches are related to the structural formations of static characters with fixed modulation of the hypertrophic abundance of pitch tonality which is exclusively progressive.

• @ 1:42 - envagination ????
  • If this doesn't make you laugh, nothing will.
    Made me very sad.

It is an extreme example of New Wage twaddle. We have dharma platitude mongers. We have pseudo wise guys selling books, cults, empty wisdom, themselves, the latest cushion arrangement.

However . . . we can also find so many more providing links to the lineages of past masters, interpretations for the modern mind set and if we are lucky a matching apron.

Laughter is sometimes accompanied with tears . . .

:o
    sometimes we use laughter to disguise the tears…. the human condition is where we need to start again - 4NT's