Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Powering Down (Pema Chodron)

ChazChaz The Remarkable ChazAnywhere, Everywhere & Nowhere Veteran
edited December 2013 in Meditation

JeffreypoptartAllbuddhaBound

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited December 2013
    *MODERATOR NOTE:*

When posting a link to any video, it helps to add comment or observation of your own as to why you are posting it, what you find interesting or inviting discussion.

Normally, links of this kind, are merely taken down, if the OP posts something mysterious or unannounced.
    It's considered unfair to expect other members to divine for themselves why you might have started a thread, when you give nothing away.

Many thanks! :)
  • ChazChaz The Remarkable Chaz Anywhere, Everywhere & Nowhere Veteran
    Geez! Sorry about that. My Bad.

This 4 minute video is excerpted from the longer video of Ani Pema's appearance on Bill Moyer's Faith and Reason series on PBS.

This clip is largely about meditation practice and how we use it to dial/power down the noise in our minds
    federica
  • NevermindNevermind Bitter & Hateful Veteran
    The OP is blank
  • Nevermind said:

The OP is blank

Yea. I was wondering if iOS was censoring it from my iPad.
  • DairyLamaDairyLama Veteran Veteran
    Chaz said:

This clip is largely about meditation practice and how we use it to dial/power down the noise in our minds

I would really like an on-off switch for my mind. ;)
  • NirvanaNirvana aka BUBBA   `     `   South Carolina, USA Veteran
    Nevermind said:

The OP is blank

It was for me, too, until today. It's now up and running!

Chaz