Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Emoticons not working?

2»

Comments

• @federica said:
    Linc did say he could add to them, providing they don't duplicate what we now have.

'bang head against wall'

Oh, yeah, we've gotta have the banghead one! C'mon, @Lincoln, can't you bring some of the old ones back????

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

@Dakini said:
    OH NO! We've lost our old collection of emoticons? No, Linc, ya gotta bring 'em back! Some of 'em were so cool! AND: we still don't have a praying-hands one, you know, for "Namaste", or any Buddhist gesture of gratitude, or whatever. And we need a rolling-on-the-floor-laughing one. And the "om" one was a good one. There were so many good ones. I liked the little guy who would get hopping mad, waving his little fists around. Can't you bring back the oldies but goodies? What about the thumbs-up one? Some of those were ESSENTIAL!

C'mon, Linc.... ?

Sorry @Dakini, but you're confusing those emoticons with ones from another site.
    To my knowledge, we've never had those here, at all.

• anatamananataman Who needs a title? Where am I? Veteran

the banghead one was really good though!

I vote for banghead and the bowdown icon at least to be reincarnated!

• personperson Don't believe everything you think The liminal space Veteran
    edited November 2014

Like @Federica said there are actually even more emoticons available than what are visible in the dropdown menu if you type a : then hit a letter you will see a list.

:broken_heart:
    :kiss:
    :trollface:
    :rage:
    :grey_question:
    :smiling_imp:
    :blush:
    :cold_sweat:
    :joy:
    :cookie:
    :kissing_closed_eyes:
    :wtf:

• DakiniDakini Veteran
    edited November 2014

@federica said:
    Sorry @Dakini, but you're confusing those emoticons with ones from another site.

To my knowledge, we've never had those here, at all.

That was my point. That's why I said "we still don't have..." those. It would be great to get them, as long as a new menu of emoticons is being put together.

And we did have the "hopping mad" one.

• The clapping one, too. We need that one.

Here's our wish list so far:

From our old batch:

Banghead
    Clap
    Thumbsup
    Om

From elsewhere, if possible:

Praying hands/Namaste
    Rolling-On-The-Floor, Laughing

• we are going oh oh oh to stop it explode we are rurning throught hhe gnghting etc