Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Back at Last

KundoKundo Sydney, Australia Veteran
Namaste all,

Finally got some semblence of order happening (still waiting on blood tests from Germany. They're now due in June). I'm in pretty good spirits for the whole. My motor skills are starting to get worse though (spasms usually in the evening for a few hours) and I have days where my speech is pretty crap. But, having had my cry and rants, I (think) am starting to accept it for what it is.

The upside is I have been spending more time with my daughter and family. Plus I've learnt more tricks to get through washing clothes faster ;) Hope you've all been well.

In metta,
Raven
RodrigoDavidVastmindlobsteranatamanjaeBunksLincInvincible_summerZerohowDaltheJigsawsndymornmisecmisc1pommesetoranges

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    Welcome back,dc.... nice to see you again! Gentle (((hugs))) :)
  • I'm in pretty good spirits for the whole.
    Good news.
    Welcome back. :)
  • genkakugenkaku Northampton, Mass. U.S.A. Veteran
    :)
  • BonsaiDougBonsaiDoug Simply, on the path. Veteran
    You were gone!?

Just kidding! Being in "good spirits" is always a good thing. Overcomes many an ill, and sets the pace for living.

Be well and welcome home!
  • jaejae Veteran
    Nice to see you back and in good spirits.
  • BunksBunks Australia Veteran
    Welcome back mate! Hope Buddy and the Swans put a smile on your face this year.
    Kundo
  • KundoKundo Sydney, Australia Veteran
    Bunks said:

Welcome back mate! Hope Buddy and the Swans put a smile on your face this year.

:D Thanks.
  • VastmindVastmind Memphis, TN Veteran
    edited March 2014

peeks in the door

Hey...I know you said you were back, but I haven't seen
    you around, so I'm checking in on you...

What it do? ........ Talk to me ....... :)

• KundoKundo Sydney, Australia Veteran

@Vastmind said:
    peeks in the door

Hey...I know you said you were back, but I haven't seen
    you around, so I'm checking in on you...

What it do? ........ Talk to me ....... :)

:) I actually got a job! I've been working (and never been so grateful to be so tired in my life).

In metta,
    Raven

lobsterVastmindanataman
  • and never been so grateful to be so tired in my life

Well said. Picnicking in the hell realms, here we come. Samsara = Nirvana. Bravo. You have made my day. Many thanks. :)

Kundoanataman
  • CittaCitta Veteran
    edited March 2014

Much love Raven.

_/_

Kundo
  • VastmindVastmind Memphis, TN Veteran
    edited March 2014

Musical interlude ...... Workin' for a livin' ! Hey! :rocker:

Kundo