Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Life Before Life: A Scientific Investigation of Children's Memories of Previous Lives

edited November 2006 in Arts & Writings
The book is an interesting study on reincarnation. Of course, the one who seeks the ultimate answer to the question of rebirth will also not find it here. The studies have been made in the real messy world where no such thing as perfect enivironment for experiments such as in a Lab exists and with ultimate scepticism, one could still claim the stories of children remembering their past lives to be frauds. Anyways, the book seems at least to be based on serious research and all is quite well and easily comprehendable written. A tip for everyone who seeks a bit of information from credible resarchers (at least i read they are) on the subject.

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited November 2006
    Sogyal Rinpoche touches upon this subject in his wonderful and by now famous book, 'The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying'....
    In it, he recouns a couple of case histories where people (one adult, and one child, as I recall) both give extremely lucid and verifiable accounts of events, people, place and incidents that they simply could have not previously known about.

I guess, as with all things, it makes us nothing but better, if at least we look upon these things with an open and embracing Mind....