Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Celebrating an anniversary

Not that it is a good fit in this particular forum but...

in 22 minutes, assuming I make it another 22 minutes, I'll be celebrating 22 years clean and sober.

JeffreywangchueyInvincible_summerlobsterHamsakaanatamanMeisterBobZenshinVastmind

Comments

• JeffreyJeffrey Veteran

Awesome

yagrlobster
  • Invincible_summerInvincible_summer Heavy Metal Dhamma We(s)t coast, Canada Veteran

Congratulations!

yagr
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

Brilliant. Am thoroughly thrilled for you.

22 Times over...! ;-)

yagr
  • lobsterlobster Veteran

Incredible.

A good friend of mine was in recovery. We used to go to the pub, he did not mind me drinking but in solidarity I adopted his habit of drinking cola. I got addicted to the sugar and caffeine for a short while - oops. Meanwhile he became addicted to beta blockers and had to break that addiction . . .

Very inspiring Bravo.

yagr
  • BuddhadragonBuddhadragon Ehipassiko & Carpe Diem Samsara Veteran

Congratulations! Your comments show you're doing great, yagr! Keep it up!
    :)

yagr
  • genkakugenkaku Northampton, Mass. U.S.A. Veteran

@yagr -- As someone who lived through parental alcoholism, still, I am resisting the temptation to say "I'll drink to that!"

Seriously, congratulations!

yagr
  • MeisterBobMeisterBob Mindful Agnathiest CT , USA Veteran
    edited May 2014

Congratulations! June 10th will be my 24th.... Bob

yagr
  • ZenshinZenshin Veteran East Midlands UK Veteran

Fantastic @Yagr.

yagr
  • karastikarasti Breathing Minnesota Moderator

Wonderful! Congratulations!!

yagr