Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Happy news

Here might be the only place I can post this with a heading of 'Happy News' and be understood - whether that is true or not, the smile on my face is true nevertheless. I've alluded to my failing health a couple of times on the site but not so much on the details. One reason is that I didn't have any! As of a couple of hours ago, I do. It's relatively serious but it doesn't matter...it only affects the body.

The pain is the same today as it has been. The weakness is the same today as it has been. The fatigue is the same today as it has been. But today I know what it is and can start treating it directly to the extent that it can be treated. It's a good day.

ToraldriswangchueylobsterAllbuddhaBoundBuddhadragonCinorjerStraight_ManhowpersonHamsakaanataman

Comments

• KundoKundo Sydney, Australia Veteran

@yagr said:
    Here might be the only place I can post this with a heading of 'Happy News' and be understood - whether that is true or not, the smile on my face is true nevertheless. I've alluded to my failing health a couple of times on the site but not so much on the details. One reason is that I didn't have any! As of a couple of hours ago, I do. It's relatively serious but it doesn't matter...it only affects the body.

The pain is the same today as it has been. The weakness is the same today as it has been. The fatigue is the same today as it has been. But today I know what it is and can start treating it directly to the extent that it can be treated. It's a good day.

@yagr‌ - I am very pleased for you. I'm glad you have some answers and now can start treatmennt.

In metta.

yagr
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited May 2014

Yeah. Keep thumb CLEAR of hammer when holding nail on wall.... ... :D...

Whatever ails you, I wish you well, good recovery and serene transcendence.

Much Metta to both you and your wife.

yagr
  • lobsterlobster Veteran

Wow
    :clap:
    Is Right Attitude part of the 9 fold path? Should be. Inspiring. Will do medicine Buddha practice for you and those working with similar situations. I am so feeble I take an aspirin when someone else has a headache . . .

yagr
  • BuddhadragonBuddhadragon Ehipassiko & Carpe Diem Samsara Veteran

Whatever it is that is straining your body, don't let it tarnish your happy wise soul.
    You are one of the most inspiring voices in the site!

federicayagrKundo
  • karastikarasti Breathing Minnesota Moderator

Be well, @yagr. I am glad you finally have some answers, and a direction.

yagr