Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Bobby - Movie

edited November 2006 in Arts & Writings
The wife and I finally got a "date night" last night and went out for a great dinner and a movie. Since this "review" is about a movie though I won't go into detail on the great dinner we had as well.... :)

Anyway, being from Cape Cod, MA most of us know quite a bit about the Kennedy family. This film was very loosely based on Robert Kennedy and his accomplishments. It more or less told the story about 10 or so different people (tons of actors and actresses from today and yesterday), most that were directly or indirectly adjoined with Robert Kennedy. It showed these people and their circumstances of life happening as other events are all coming to a head at the end. It definitely was not the movie I thought it was going to be, it was way better. Being from the Cape like I said I should have known more about Bobby but had no idea the great things he was trying to achieve, until unfortunately he was killed. I recommend the movie totally. I have a much deeper respect for Bobby now and walked out of the movie feeling very inspired.

Any one else see it yet?

Comments

• edited November 2006
    I am dying to go see this movie. I think this world today would be a much better place had Bobby not been killed. I will let you know when I get out to see it.