Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Offer: Jon Kabat Zinn's Mindfulness for Beginners book

karastikarasti BreathingMinnesota Moderator

I was cleaning in my closet and discovered that somehow I have 2 of this book. One is brand new still in a box. I thought maybe someone here could make use of it. If you or someone you know could use it, let me know and I'll get the address in private. No cost, just would like someone to be able to use it. First come, first serve. Prefer to keep shipping in the US or Canada so it doesn't cost more than the book is worth to ship.

Comments

• That is a kind and generous offer Karasti. I'm a big fan of JKZ and have read and listened to lots of his material. I'm sure this book will prove a worthwhile addition to anyone's library and for anyone who is not familiar with JKZ I can highly recommend it.

• karastikarasti Breathing Minnesota Moderator

Someone has claimed the book :)

sndymornlobsterBunksDavid