Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Checkbox next to bookmark star in threads

What does it do?

Comments

• LincLinc Site owner Detroit Moderator

It allows moderators to mass-delete, etc. That non-moderators see it means I have screwed up something. :D .

• mmommo Veteran

It is fine, I can't delete it :D .

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

@Linc said:
    It allows moderators to mass-delete, etc. That non-moderators see it means I have screwed up something. :D .

Well, @Linc, providing Mods are the only ones who can activate it we're fine.

I take it we are, as I haven't been affected by anything yet.....!

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

@mmo, is that the only extra symbol you see? There is also a 'cog' symbol which permits us to move threads, edit titles, etc....

• mmommo Veteran

Yes. That is the only one next to the star. I see it when I click a thread. It is not at the page where you see the list of all threads.

• mmommo Veteran

I am talking about the checkbox at the top right corner

• Straight_ManStraight_Man Gentle Man Veteran
    edited October 2014

I see it too. In real time. AND can check it-- oops.

Yup, gotcha. Well, the 'repair' if any is necessary, is up to @Linc.
    Thanks for clarifying, good to know!

Can anyone see the small green dragon lurking in the bottom right hand corner? he waves at me regularly....

:p .

• ToraldrisToraldris   -`-,-{@     Zen Nud... Buddhist     @}-,-`-   East Coast, USA Veteran

Allz I can see is that damn purple dragon I've been chasing.

• Straight_ManStraight_Man Gentle Man Veteran

Ok, will avoid checking it until @Linc gives the ok or hides the darn thing.