Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

I found out another December Birthday.......

VastmindVastmind Memphis, TN Veteran
edited December 2014 in General Banter

Happy B-day to @Straight_Man !!!

Rowan1980

Comments

• Straight_ManStraight_Man Gentle Man Veteran
    edited December 2014

Thank You! :)

• VastmindVastmind Memphis, TN Veteran

@karasti and I are also in this month!!!

How many times did you get the Birthday/Christmas gift in one? lolololol

Injustice, I tell you!!!!!!

Buddhadragonkarasti

Well, I usually end up with money for B-Day and Christmas. I buy what I want from those combined fundings after Christmas, when the after holiday sales are on.

Vastmind
  • BunksBunks Australia Veteran

Hey - I'm December too! Happy birthday guys.

Vastmind

Happy Birthday to all three of you.

• karastikarasti Breathing Minnesota Moderator

Happy Birthday, December babies! :D My oldest son turns 18 on Tuesday (gasp! How did that happen!?). It's a busy month! I always wondered what it would be like to have my birthday in the summer. It never dawned on me that if I lived in Australia, it would be. Lucky you, @Bunks! I'm not sure how I'd feel about Christmas in the summer though. Do all the Xmas cards still have snow scenes on them? lol

• BunksBunks Australia Veteran

It is weird having Xmas in summer I must say @karasti.

When I was young people tended to still follow the British tradition of roast turkey, ham, pudding etc. but that seems a little ridiculous when it's really hot outside! I noticed in recent times people have got a little smarter and now it tends to be cold meats and salads for Christmas lunch then a game of cricket in the backyard to finish the day.

I didn't really think about it until I spent a few Christmases in the Northern Hemisphere (two in London and one in Colorado) then I realised that this is how Christmas is supposed to be!

Perhaps we should change it down here and have Christmas on June 25th instead? :wink:

• Rowan1980Rowan1980 Keeper of the Zoo Asheville, NC Veteran
    Mine was on the 11th. Finally got my early mid-30s. Glad I made it in one piece.
    karastiBunksBuddhadragon
  • karastikarasti Breathing Minnesota Moderator

Mine was the 12th, I turned 39. YIKES!

BunksRowan1980

I must be one of the older folk on this forum, at 61.

Bunks
  • Fast approaching 67. Creaking along the Buddha trail.

Bunks
  • Don't forget Beethoven's, which was yesterday.

Rowan1980