Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

It's So Cool To Be Enlightened Like Me !

ShoshinShoshin No one in particularNowhere Special Veteran

I came across this the other day...Some might find it of interest....

Nerima

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

Yes, I'm sure some might. Thanks @Shoshin . :wink:

lobster
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

Lovely imagery....

• ShoshinShoshin No one in particular Nowhere Special Veteran

Don't be fooled by the thread title, it's just a quote based upon "Fight Club" by Chuck Palabniuk...

But of course those enlightened members, will find it frightfully boring and so yesterday's news... :)

• rohitrohit Maharrashtra Veteran

very nice and simple video...
    I have learned vippasana practice in 10 day at igatpuri..
    There were some foreigners too.I did not able to talk them because we need to keep silent their. _ am just curious they might be member of this site_

Earthninja

@rohit said:
    very nice and simple video...
    I have learned vippasana practice in 10 day at igatpuri..
    There were some foreigners too.I did not able to talk them because we need to keep silent their. _ am just curious they might be member of this site_

It's quite possible @rohit, there might well be a member or two who were there.....

rohit
  • rohitrohit Maharrashtra Veteran

@Shoshin
    I have experienced the same things while meditating there whatever in this video is mentioned.
    Acharya told that experience is important to understand properly...

Do you practice vippassana? I wish you should learn vippassana mediation.

I've never been on a 10 day vippassana, @rohit, but I have practised it, experiencing the insight that one gets from it...

rohit
  • EarthninjaEarthninja Wanderer West Australia Veteran
    @rohit I've done the same retreat here in Australia.
    Really really amazing experience.
    Day 6 was hard. Many many deep emotions surfacing.
  • NerimaNerima Veteran

I found the kick-boxing a tad bit distracting, but the narration is very helpful. Thank you for sharing. <3

• Thank you for this. My mind didn't like it, but I did!

edited March 2015

You're welcome...

It's nice to refresh and reinact the neuron ...I always find something news and helpful even if I've seen/heard a teaching numerous times and think that I got it all the first time.....