Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Bats

When we sow our final weaving
Sit with our emptied head
Stir the empty pot noodle

Who says anything?

Comments

• Ah silence...yet another natural beauty. :)

• howhow Veteran Veteran
    edited April 2015

Alfred, the butler who is always asking if there will be anything else, sir.

Buddhadragon
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

Oh that pesky, irritating little sidekick.... "Holy zafu, Batman, How'd'you expect me to sit like THAT - ?!"

mfranzdorfhowRowan1980Buddhadragon
  • Fat Bat needs some exercise after sitting still so long.

how
  • silversilver In the beginning there was nothing, and then it exploded. USA, Left coast. Veteran

na na na na na na na na, Buddht-man!

howRowan1980Nichy
  • BuddhadragonBuddhadragon Ehipassiko & Carpe Diem Samsara Veteran

I love these bats...

Zenshinsilverlobster
  • howhow Veteran Veteran

No way..Are those baby fruit bats?

• windfallwindfall Explorer

What's for Holloween? Can I be the pesky sidekick? or do I have to rub someones belly for good luck?

• BuddhadragonBuddhadragon Ehipassiko & Carpe Diem Samsara Veteran

@how said:
    No way..Are those baby fruit bats?

They are baby bats rescued from floods that took place in Queensland back in 2011

imagine that wow, thanks

• Thanks guys,

As we know Batman is a fictional comic
    and the Maitreya is a comic fiction

... eh wait ... some mistake ... O.o

We clearly can not discuss side kicks
    without robin Buddha of his unmasking ...

Are we the caped crusading dharmaist?

Will we really ever meet a super hero on the road to kill?

My goodness you folks know how to entertain yourselves! Both guys just look grumpy to me.

• Batman is the dark side of the dharma.
    Theory: If we can convert the evil hordes to kindness, then everything will be Nirvana.

Bats!

Samsara is eternal. Now who you gonna call on the bat phone? Holy Ghost Busters?

• DairyLamaDairyLama Veteran Veteran

Who was Batman's arch rival - was it the Joker, or the Riddler or something?

how
  • meow!

Did Robin ever come out of the closet though?

Nichy
  • silversilver In the beginning there was nothing, and then it exploded. USA, Left coast. Veteran

I think he was yanked out, yeah.

Nichy
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

I think they both did....

lobster

Oooh :o

I knoooooow!! :scream:

silverhowlobster

@federica said:> I think they both did....

Aw, that's so sweet! I always liked the "will they, won't they?" tension.

lobster

At last, now they can get married..... Does Gotham allow that? Heck, I hope so... it would be a shame if they had to move....

Yes, a nice gay marriage would be just the thing, maybe the Joker could be best man and do some riddles at the reception.

And the penguin's already in a suit.....

( @SpinyNorman....? We don't get out enough....! :D )

SarahTlobster