Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

meat industry done right in reaction to Silver's post

Comments

• windfallwindfall Explorer

It's great to read that. My mother is a Veterinarian for house hold pets and had started a thought pattern that finally sank in. For the greater good of man kind, the masses could not all just eat veggies. It's just to large and I'm no farmer but I'm sure that it cannot work at the moment. I am sure if a pet can be put down humanely than so can other things. Most livestock are so unfortunate enough not to ever see the light of day or ever see a green field. This is a huge problem and is just as monumental as transportation has become. I'm a rigger/ millwright and as such, no one would ever listen to me. That being said I hope that people will somehow someway wake up and understand that no matter who you are or what you do, our most important problems are land, transportation getting technology funneled down and having more compassion for everything. Food...the collective Karma. so many harsh deaths out there. Were do I start? Earth store Buddha were?

• silversilver In the beginning there was nothing, and then it exploded. USA, Left coast. Veteran

Thank you for posting that, @Jeffrey. I enjoyed it very much. Nice to have confirmation that even one - and probably a few farmers are doing it right.

• yeah @silver it was a good feeling watching that video of the farm.