Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

The periodic table of irrational nonsense

DairyLamaDairyLama Veteran Veteran

Something for your amusement:
http://www.crispian.net/PTIR/Nonsense.html

federicagenkakuHamsakamockeymindKennethlobstermmo

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited April 2015

While I would not be not in total agreement, were it serious, as its intention is humorous, I laughed like a drain.... Brilliant!

Folks might like to know that if you run across the image with your cursor, each "element" enlarges and gives a description of the Element Name....

For example, 'Clairvoyance n unfeasibly good eyesight.'

And that is by no means the funniest one...

• DairyLamaDairyLama Veteran Veteran

Check the one for Buddhism. ;)

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

I know... Pesky 'reincarnation'...! At least for the most part the description is quite good though! :chuffed:

• seeker242seeker242 Zen Florida, USA Veteran

I don't know. Grouping the worlds major religions into irrational nonsense, seems irrational!

That's the whole point, isn't it? The whole thing is just one great big 'send up'!

• HamsakaHamsaka goosewhisperer Polishing the 'just so' Veteran

Oy how much time am I spending . . . I'm gonna end up looking at ALL of them :anguished:

I love "colonic irrigation"...

• HamsakaHamsaka goosewhisperer Polishing the 'just so' Veteran

Now I'm looking that sh*t up on Wikipedia . . . can't stop . . .

Vastmind
  • DairyLamaDairyLama Veteran Veteran

@Hamsaka said:> Oy how much time am I spending . . . I'm gonna end up looking at ALL of them :anguished:

There are some real gems in there.

Yes... I'm resisting temptation to quote some of the funniest, for fear of spoiling the surprise and enjoyment of others....

• NirvanaNirvana aka BUBBA   `     `   South Carolina, USA Veteran

I'd rather be pickled alive than have to be exposed to this sort of diet very often.
    Thumbs waaay down.

It can be arranged.... :D

Vastmind