Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Our new Feline

After the departure of our beloved cat Bruce who was indeed one of the most awesome and liked Cats I've ever seen we have got a new Kitty which I thought I'd share. I love cats, so indifferent, so curious and don't appear to ever have a care in the world.

mmoEarthninjaWalkerZenshinnakazcidsilverRowan1980

Comments

• PöljäPöljä Veteran

Cute and nice white socks, too!

EarthninjaWalkerZenshinmmo
  • WalkerWalker Veteran Veteran
    edited July 2015

@Mingle Yes, you'll always have a special place in your heart for Bruce. As far as not having a care in the world, my Smokey sure cares if I ignore his requests for his 3:00 A.M. feeding, almost like having an infant, LOL :p

Mingle
  • MingleMingle Veteran

@Walker said:
    Mingle Yes, you'll always have a special place in your heart for Bruce. As far as not having a care in the world, my Smokey sure cares if I ignore his requests for his 3:00 A.M. feeding, almost like having an infant, LOL :p

3am? Don't you sleep? Yeah these Cats know when its munch time and they don't let you forget it.

Walker
  • Rowan1980Rowan1980 Keeper of the Zoo Asheville, NC Veteran

Eeeeekitty! :heart::hurrah:

• yagryagr Veteran

Thanks so much for sharing these photos; I do love cats. We have four at the moment. Our momma kitty keeps putting out kittens (yes I know). We are trying to stop her but she's truly remarkable at getting pregnant. Actually, she's pretty remarkable period.

Anyway, her name is Cujo. We kept her son from her first litter because he looked just like her. Hence, he was named Ditto. We want to get her fixed but...well, when Ditto was two weeks old and still nursing along with his brothers and sisters (who all have been placed in good homes), we went to the store. When we came home, the screen window had been pulled out, the window had been unlocked and opened and Cujo was gone. She came back pregnant.

Don't know how to get her fixed while she's nursing and don't know how to keep her inside the house if she's got a mind to get out. She is undoubtedly the most intelligent cat I've ever shared a roof with - and I've had a lot.

My wife had grabbed some oysters at work last month when she found her employer throwing them out. She brought them home, offered some to Cujo, and put the rest in the refrigerator. We had to leave for five minutes. When we got home, the oysters were gone - the empty can was still in the fridge, the cream for our coffee was dumped over in the fridge (fortunately there was only enough for another cup or two) empty and while we could see where she had lapped it up, we had to look hard because she did a good job of cleaning up after herself. Oh, and the fridge door was closed when we left and when we got back.

Anyway, tangent over - enjoy the kitten and thank you again for sharing.

Mingle
  • MingleMingle Veteran

@yagr said:
    Thanks so much for sharing these photos; I do love cats. We have four at the moment. Our momma kitty keeps putting out kittens (yes I know). We are trying to stop her but she's truly remarkable at getting pregnant. Actually, she's pretty remarkable period.

Anyway, her name is Cujo. We kept her son from her first litter because he looked just like her. Hence, he was named Ditto. We want to get her fixed but...well, when Ditto was two weeks old and still nursing along with his brothers and sisters (who all have been placed in good homes), we went to the store. When we came home, the screen window had been pulled out, the window had been unlocked and opened and Cujo was gone. She came back pregnant.

Don't know how to get her fixed while she's nursing and don't know how to keep her inside the house if she's got a mind to get out. She is undoubtedly the most intelligent cat I've ever shared a roof with - and I've had a lot.

My wife had grabbed some oysters at work last month when she found her employer throwing them out. She brought them home, offered some to Cujo, and put the rest in the refrigerator. We had to leave for five minutes. When we got home, the oysters were gone - the empty can was still in the fridge, the cream for our coffee was dumped over in the fridge (fortunately there was only enough for another cup or two) empty and while we could see where she had lapped it up, we had to look hard because she did a good job of cleaning up after herself. Oh, and the fridge door was closed when we left and when we got back.

Anyway, tangent over - enjoy the kitten and thank you again for sharing.

No worries. Glad to see fellow cat lovers. They're all so unique in there own little ways aren't they. Cant say mine have been that smart infact Bruce as lovable as he was was a attack first think second cat. My other ginger one called Mrs Puss Puss is the older more savvy one, you can just tell she has been around the block (literally). She cares not for constant attention but she is a really great hunter, she has a healthy caution for the roads and when she needs to stand up for herself wooooa she gets hissy.

yagr
  • MingleMingle Veteran

@robot said:
    Nice! I love kitties. I'd have one if I could.
    Your photography skills could use some work tho.

Lol yeah that's the thing with Kits they cant stay still.

• silversilver In the beginning there was nothing, and then it exploded. USA, Left coast. Veteran

@Mingle said:
    yagr

Aw, I can hear him purring! <3