Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Motivation has returned

Back on track, loving meditation again. I just get it now, meditation is not something to obsess over I'm just gonna do it for the sake of doing it, no expectations just seeing thoughts for what they are is what's important. I have had a some great insight lately and realized all that I am believe and desire has all been created by attachment. Every thought I've ever had has made me the guy I am now. Labeling events, experiences and thoughts as "good" and "bad", "desirable" and "undesirable". Attachment has built an illusion/ideology out of my mind and It effects the way I perceive life now. Mindfulness allows you to view thought's as just thoughts without adding labels to them and breaking attachment making less suffering in the future.

silverCinorjerlobsterEarthninjaSpoogle0student0TreeLuvr87mmoNave650

Comments

• lobsterlobster Veteran
    edited July 2015

Good news. Awesome. Bravo. Well done. Thanks for sharing. etc etc ... ;)

Clarence: Every time you hear a meditation bell ring, it means that some angel's just got his wings
    (from 'It's A Wonderful Life' for those celebrating Bodhi-Christmas)

'Sit Long and Prosper' (Vulcan esoteric saying)

Lobster goes to wash the shampoo out of his ears ... <3

silvermmoKundo
  • DairyLamaDairyLama Veteran Veteran

Praise the Lord! ;)

lobster