Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Buddhism and Science

Hi everyone!
I start reading "History of time" by Stephen Hawking and I'm hallucinating with. Somebody knows a book or work that talks about buddhism and science?
Thanks

Comments

• DavidDavid A human residing in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Ancestral territory of the Erie, Haudenosaunee, Huron-Wendat, Mississauga and Neutral First Nations Veteran

The Universe in a Single Atom by H.H. The Dalai Lama.

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

The Quantum and the Lotus.

That may be right up your street.

• lobsterlobster Veteran

Rather than still believing 'Google is your Friend', when it is pushing information that pays (for example books from amazon) and tracking your searches to hone its ability to sell your info and sell you stuff ... :o

Try https://duckduckgo.com as a search alternative to find info on 'science' and 'Buddhism'

In this way you can find books and works of a more independent and comprehensive nature :)

Bunks
  • DairyLamaDairyLama Veteran Veteran

I'm a bit of an amateur naturalist ( no, not naturist! ) and that seems like a nice combination of science and Buddhist practice, looking very closely at things with interest and curiosity.

Mahhler