Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Non-Word Association Thread

WalkerWalker Veteran Veteran

In light of our tendency towards verbosity on the Word Association Game thread, I thought I'd take the advice of @federica, and open a new thread where we can feel free to post links, pictures, phrases etc.

I'll open it up with this...

th.jpeg 25.4K
BuddhadragonsilverlobsterShoshin

Comments

• lobsterlobster Veteran

"Bhikkhus [monks, the Buddha said, holding a fleck of dung on his fingernail], if even if that much of permanent, everlasting, eternal individual selfhood/metaphysical being (Pali: attabhava), not inseparable from the idea of change, could be found, then this living the holy life could not be taught by me."

Samyutta Nikaya III 144

JeffreyWalker
  • silversilver In the beginning there was nothing, and then it exploded. USA, Left coast. Veteran

WalkerlobsterShoshinmmo
  • seeker242seeker242 Zen Florida, USA Veteran

Earthninja
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited July 2015

No, no, no.... You misunderstand:

We already have this thread. There's no need for a duplicate.

What I meant was posting something which following the posts would either bring a well-known phrase...

1- As...

2- White...

3- as

4- Snow...

or a total diversion, like

1- As...

2- White...

3- as

4- blank...

But then, someone has to follow 'blank' with an associated verbal connection....

That's the tricky bit.....

Off you go @Walker!! I look forward to witnessing the abundant verbal creativity that is the NB membership!

This discussion has been closed.