Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Mantra Yoga discussion

federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky...Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
edited September 2015 in Meditation
This discussion was created from comments split from: Mantra Yoga.

See second post, for clarification.

Comments

• It is very interesting when we study about the original meaning of Yoga. Yoga means “unifying action of body, speech and mind”. So, if any Yoga Guru does not teach fully three mentioned aspects, his disciples cannot attain the enlightenment, regarding as the lack of leg stirrup, we cannot put the pot on it to cook dish. With the good condition, I clarify this kind of Yoga, called Tibetan Yoga and it is called Tibetan Tantra translated by Chinese.
    chanhtuduy.com/what-is-tibetan-yoga/

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited September 2015

Hi, @chanhtuduy and thanks for your contribution.
    The original starter of this thread [Original location of your post] is no longer on forum.
    The thread has remained untouched for virtually a year, and largely forgotten.
    The posting may escape the notice of others, so, even though the thread is not strictly buried and redundant, it may be more supportive of your contribution to begin a new thread.
    I have done that.

• Mantrayana is sometimes the way Guru Yoga or Tantra is described.

It is a thread or string of Words.
    http://buddhism-eyes.blogspot.co.uk/2008/11/meaning-of-tantra.html

The body speaks the intention of Mind and we have Man TRA.

O MAN I PE ME HUM
    as we Buddha Gals like to intone in tune ...