Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Ice cream and the 5 aggregates

DairyLamaDairyLama Veteran Veteran
edited October 2015 in General Banter

A fun educational film:

Shoshindantepwsilverbookworm

Comments

• ShoshinShoshin No one in particular Nowhere Special Veteran

Beautiful...Now I want an ice cream :)

• DairyLamaDairyLama Veteran Veteran

I might make ice-cream into my new religion. But should I seek the Intrinsic Purity of vanilla, or embrace the Holy Trinity of Neapolitan? ;)

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

@SpinyNorman said:
    I might make ice-cream into my new religion. But should I seek the Intrinsic Purity of vanilla, or embrace the Holy Trinity of Neapolitan? ;)

As in "The flying Vanilla Monster"....?

• ShoshinShoshin No one in particular Nowhere Special Veteran

Form is Emptiness "Gulp" Emptiness is Form

• Perhaps a Neapolitan entry way into the Grand Purity Vanilla Hall. =)

• Ice cream so filling and fulfilling. Many wonderful flavors yet to try. I enjoy a scoop of vanilla atop a piece of warm pecan pie.

EarthninjasilverLionduck
  • DairyLamaDairyLama Veteran Veteran
    edited October 2015

@Lionduck said:> Perhaps a Neapolitan entry way into the Grand Purity Vanilla Hall. =)

Yes, this could be doctrinally profound! Three becomes one. With a bit of dodgy maths or numerology you could even imply non-duality ( just to sound hip and credible ).
    Thank you, brother, your words ring true. ;)

• I tried to keep away but ICECREAM ... :3

... a good topping for ice cream is not just maple syrup but cream [lobster faints]

As for the original video, too complex for my little sugar addled brain ... :3

• silversilver In the beginning there was nothing, and then it exploded. USA, Left coast. Veteran

I was just thinking about toppings last night -- my mom used to pour a little crème de menthe on her vanilla ice cream. Not my thing - booze and sweets - like a xmas time, people bring in rum balls at work - bleah. And the same with coffee -- I luvs me coffee, but booze in it is gross...just in case you were curious. :p