Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Seeking Persons With a Regular Meditation Practice for Research Study

ldoyle9ldoyle9 Baltimore New
edited November 2015 in Buddhism Today

Today I am posting to let you all know of an interesting project in mediation research at Johns Hopkins. In particular, the study is investigating the effects in long-term meditators of psilocybin, a psychoactive substance found in sacramental mushrooms used within some cultures.

Our study has been endorsed by a number of Buddhist teachers including Tara Brach and Jack Kornfield and we currently have ads running in a number of Buddhist publications including Shambala Sun and Tricycle Magazine.

I would understand if you thought that this may not be appropriate for this particular page, however if you have any suggestions, or know anyone who may be interested, please feel free to pass along the information. You can message me back here, or respond to any of my contacts listed below. Thank you for your time and consideration.

ldoyle9@jhmi.edu
410-550-0057

Comments

• ldoyle9ldoyle9 Baltimore New

Please see attachment for our official flyer or visit hopkinsmeditation.com for more information including some inclusion/exclusion criteria.

Thanks!