Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Please delete...

ShoshinShoshin No one in particularNowhere Special Veteran
edited January 2016 in General Banter

Edited please delete....I

Earthninja

Comments

• EarthninjaEarthninja Wanderer West Australia Veteran

Here it is like a double edged sword, on one hand it is actually frightening. Seeing you don't actually exist is pure terror, everything is taken away from the believed individual. All your hopes and dreams are no longer "yours", your friends, family, loved ones slowly become just a story in this. Fear grips hard when attention turns and look for the one whose life this is, and sees nothing. Finds nothing, just emptiness.
    Slowly the tiger comes back around and another belief falls.
    It's like driving the car and slowly "you" begin to realise the car is driving itself.
    All that is left is car driving, no driver.

But on the flip side, the incredible awe begins to sweep over the fear. Heart is still beating, thoughts are still happening. Life goes from known as "my" life to completely unknown. It's incredible, watching this words spring up from ???
    Everything is becoming more dream like, the seeker drops off. . . The need to find answers slowly falls away. It's all just concepts arising in this.
    The awe and beauty reduces you to tears, but it's not you. Just a recognition of existence.
    It's amazing that when the "me" falls away, what replaces it is incredible beyond all words. The unknowable is always here, always was here. It's everything.

Belief in separation is how we miss it, somehow an energetic shift can happen where the "person" explodes into everything. And then it is realised that this was always it. There never was a person.

Does it make life better? In a way yes, the agony in searching for answers drops off. Where this going to end up, who knows? Who could know.
    But the one who needs answers, seeks liberation... That person begins to fade.
    So you never really gain anything, more like lose something.

Nirvana
  • ShoshinShoshin No one in particular Nowhere Special Veteran

@Earthninja it would seem, you've posted a reply in the wrong thread....

• NirvanaNirvana aka BUBBA   `     `   South Carolina, USA Veteran
    edited January 2016

Earthninja, I like the Twilight-Zone quality of your above awesome post.
    Thanks

• ShoshinShoshin No one in particular Nowhere Special Veteran

@Earthninja you must have been dreaming :wink:

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited January 2016

Moderator note: @Shoshin it would be helpful if you quit fooling around. I have enough to do here, both on forum and 'behind the scenes' without you creating more pointless mess.

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.