Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Hell - for beginners

As some of you may know I have strange hobbies - keeping the revolving doors of the hell realms spinning for example :p
http://www.arcane-archive.org/religion/satanism/lobster-of-satanism-and-sufism-1.php

o:)

Some of you are ahead of me, already there. Not fun? Have no fear, we haz plan ... >:)

Today my Brother in Law is going for a job interview as a bus driver. May he be succesful. I already have the allahists helping. Any wayward Buddhists are welcome to do puja, dedicate merit, prayer, puja, magick - all welcome.

I have done my bit by sharing the potential. Plus a touch of the Tonglen <3

Of course you may not have much of anything to offer BUT the intent will be shared out like so:

May all be auspicious. May all be Well. You are here? May you share the Blessing O.oNo one escapes the Blessing. B)

Need help? Give. Receive. On its way ...
https://www.zambala.com/cms.php?articleid=41

Comments

• silversilver In the beginning there was nothing, and then it exploded. USA, Left coast. Veteran

I'll honk my horn for him. That oughta do it. ;-)

lobsterVastmindBunksKundo
  • Thanks @silver,

I think that is plenty :)

• WalkerWalker Veteran Veteran

I'll dedicate my cushion time to him today lobbie.

yagrlobster
  • DairyLamaDairyLama Veteran Veteran

Is that in London? A tough job!

• Yep in London.
    Yep tough. He used to do a route with another bus company. Taking the drunks, dregs and party animals home on a night route back from the West End ...
    https://tfl.gov.uk/bus/route/2/

Our new mayoral candidate who lives very near to me, is keen on cleaning up air pollution, so hopefully electric buses. Yeah! Loads of buses in London. Very good cashless service using oyster cards and free for the disabled and elderly.

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

The theory's good.... !

I will do my bit, as a True Brit, myself.

Kundo
  • DairyLamaDairyLama Veteran Veteran

@lobster said:. Yeah! Loads of buses in London. Very good cashless service using oyster cards and free for the disabled and elderly.

Oyster is good, excellent public transport in London, bus, tube, rail, it always puzzles me why so many people have cars.

• MetaphasicMetaphasic NC, USA Explorer

I must be getting old. I didn't understand this thread one bit.

silver
  • silversilver In the beginning there was nothing, and then it exploded. USA, Left coast. Veteran

I feel better already!

lobster
  • ShoshinShoshin No one in particular Nowhere Special Veteran

@Metaphasic said:
    I must be getting old. I didn't understand this thread one bit.

Ask @lobster to explain....However.....

he might need a little persuading

silverKundorohit
  • @silver said:
    I feel better already!

<3

It is a sign ...

• WalkerWalker Veteran Veteran

Double decker... Awesome... Just tell him to watch for low bridges.

lobsterrohit
  • Iz nice - me likes. <3

• JeffreyJeffrey Veteran
    edited January 2016

I would like to drive a bus but am not a good driver of big vehicles. Wouldn't mind driving a semi truck either.

• Guys,

After applying for many driving jobs. My Brother in Law got two interviews. The result for the second interview came through yesterday. He was offered that job too but is already training for the tourist bus one.

Blessings amplified, Buddhad and ... hooray =)

silverkarasti
  • KundoKundo Sydney, Australia Veteran

@silver said:
    I'll honk my horn for him. That oughta do it. ;-)

My horn is broken - watch for finger

:naughty:

lobsterWalkerShoshin
  • @dhammachick said:

Tee hee. Good thing you did not mistake the finger for the moon and stick your ass out the window. o:)

WalkerKundokarasti
  • KundoKundo Sydney, Australia Veteran

@lobster said:

@dhammachick said:

Tee hee. Good thing you did not mistake the finger for the moon and stick your ass out the window. o:)

It would have been quite the full moon........ hehehe

lobsterShoshin