Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Some sick dhamma right here

Comments

• Wonderful. <3
    Many thanks. My sister who has many mental health problems, has the sort of humour that will appreciate that vid. I found it very funny and I am mostly sane [allegedly].

I will look out for this comedian. Many thanks again. <3

dooksta123
  • VastmindVastmind Memphis, TN Veteran

LOL + insightful

Walker
  • WalkerWalker Veteran Veteran

^^^ Yep, all three in one.

• WalkerWalker Veteran Veteran

@lobster said:
    Wonderful. <3
    Many thanks. My sister who has many mental health problems, has the sort of humour that will appreciate that vid. I found it very funny and I am mostly sane [allegedly].

I will look out for this comedian. Many thanks again. <3

He's got a whole series of videos @lobster . Mostly like the one above.

lobster
  • DairyLamaDairyLama Veteran Veteran

I once had a date a bit like that....ooops. ;)

dooksta123
  • Glad you all enjoyed that bit of humor.
    Be at peace.

• I like very dark humour. The clip you provided was the personification of important dharma in an accessible format.

I used to like zen tales which were often humorous but the cultural context did not always translate. I feel many Western Dharma teachers are finding the value in after dinner/meditation talks are well served/assimulated with humour.

The primary use of humour is the evolutionary aggressive teeth baring being turned to laughter. There is a huge level of aggression and fear abating in humour. Being hateful is the part we can drop in dharma IMO. Look forward to any other gems people find ... B)

http://whatdoyouthinkmyfriend.com/Lighter/index.html

dooksta123