Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Bermuda

ajhayesajhayes Pema Jinpa Dorje Northern Michigan Veteran

On holiday in Bermuda, presently. Is anyone on here living on the island or visiting? (Out of curiosity)

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited March 2016

Mind that triangle.....

ajhayesKundo
  • DakiniDakini Veteran

OP, do you realize what the odds would be that anyone on here would be in Bermuda at the same time as you?

• karastikarasti Breathing Minnesota Moderator

You never know, it's spring break and there could be people on here from Bermuda! We have a core group that interacts but the number of lurkers is probably much higher.

ajhayes
  • ajhayesajhayes Pema Jinpa Dorje Northern Michigan Veteran

@Dakini if I didn't ask, I wouldn't know.

• GlowGlow Veteran

I was there in 2010 on a cruise. What a beautiful island! :)

ajhayes
  • lobsterlobster Veteran
    edited March 2016

I am there in spirit but mostly in undharmic jealousy. ;)

Have a great time <3

ajhayesKundo
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

I haven't had a holiday (sun, sea sand and great places to visit) in nearly 8 years. Hell, I'd go anywhere if I could.... :(