Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

for those into an 'authentic' lifestyle, perhaps

genkakugenkaku Northampton, Mass. U.S.A. Veteran
ShoshinJeffreyWalkerperson

Comments

• ShoshinShoshin No one in particular Nowhere Special Veteran

I have only this to say about the ad....What a load of crap and not worth the paper the script was written on ..... "Quilted Rustic Northern Weave" my ass :wink:

Fosdickyagr
  • FosdickFosdick in its eye are mirrored far off mountains Alaska, USA Veteran

Holy moly, what's next? Leaves and sticks and raw, unprocessed birch bark?

• genkakugenkaku Northampton, Mass. U.S.A. Veteran

^^^^
    Think corn cobs.

• karastikarasti Breathing Minnesota Moderator

birch bark hurts. I recommend large leaf aster myself.

• Didn't the French come up with a water system called a 'bidei'? (Sorry I don't write in french).
    No paper... =)
    'Amaricans' have used everything from corn cobs to leaves, to... :o
    Aster leaf is good, maybe a big soft maple leaf, but not Birch bark - too rough. :3
    On second thought, someone would try that.. :(
    In a certain film, rabbits came in handy. Oh, that was an animated bear and his friends.

• JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter Netherlands Veteran

The correct spelling is 'bidet' I believe, and it's also popular in India where it is often referred to as a 'bumsquirter'.

lobsterBunks
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

Nettle leaves, or thistle stems are very bracing, I hear.

I hear.

Bunks
  • Kale4DayzKale4Dayz California Explorer

Hahaha