Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Sooo happy

Passed an important exam today for my electrical installation course. It wasnt barely either I actually did really well. Added to that up until yesterday I didn't have the foggiest idea about any of it. Yep I left it all till last minute then studied like there was no tomorrow (cuz in a sense there wasnt lol) then boo ya I just got it. Up until now I've felt like I was an idiot but thats obviously not the case and anyone who thought I was I can rub that in there face. I do feel bad for one person though who probably studies the hardest and was the only one to fail. I feel like she deserved to pass more than me really. Oh compassionate I truly am. Anyway I just really wanted to unload my feelings of joy onto people.

silveryagrlobsterLionduckpommesetorangesVastmind

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

That's wonderful news, I'm really glad it worked out for you.

Can this girl re-take the exam? is there any support you could provide to help her?

• howhow Veteran Veteran
    edited April 2016

@Mingle

There is nothing like touching a live wire at the wrong time to level the playing field for all participants of any electrical test. Imagine how many moments of mindlessness occur for everyone in any job and then how unforgiving that moment could be for an electrician, regardless of any test results.

And congrats too, from a fellow puller of wires.

Vastmind
  • Bravo. <3

Thanks for sharing joy. Could it be plan?

• Planz..iz always palnz..iz good. :)

Vastmind