Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Flag/Alert not currently working for me:

federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky...Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
edited January 2017 in NewBuddhist.com

Would all members please note:

For some reason I believe @Linc will look in to, I am currently not receiving notifications of any flagged posts, (haven't since August 2016!) and understandably, it may therefore have seemed to some that I have overlooked or even ignored previous Flags/alerts/reported posts.

So when and if you Flag (report) a post for suspect content, please also advise me that you have done so, by PM.

Remember also I have a time difference issue with some of you, so my response may not be immediate.

On a side note, I don't as yet actually know whether alerts/flagged posts are getting through to either @Jason or Linc, either!

As always, when you Flag, do not enter into an exchange of dialogue with the OP of offending post, it just makes our job harder.

Many thanks, everyone. :)

(Add a 'reaction' when you have read the above post, so I know you're aware. Lol, awesome, insightful, whichever....)

KundoWalkerupekkaFosdickNirvanaSteve_BJeroenTiggerBunksWill_BakerZenshinStraight_ManKannon
This discussion has been closed.