Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Car Totaled in T Bone

33_333_3 Veteran
edited November 2017 in General Banter

I was T Boned Monday on my way to my tattoo session at 10: AM. I stopped at the stop sign but the driver (which I did not see) on my right did not have a stop sign. The Honda is toast. I got a ticket. Also, my back was reinjured from the 2013 workman's compensation accident. Good news is the x-ray looked the same from my x-ray after surgery. I am sore from the accident. I can deal with my back again. Hopefully, PT will get me back to where I was before the accident. I was finally getting into a groove playing drums. Practicing :) I will work on sticking until my back gets better.

I am looking at another Honda so I can put my custom horn and toys in the new Honda. Oh, and I get to play with the insurance people too. Yes! Saved tattoo $ though .LOL

My poor Honda Civic

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited November 2017

"Who knows what is 'Good'..? Who knows what is 'Bad'....?"

Get well soon, friend.
    Glad you've lived to tell us the tale.... <3

lobsterVastmindKundo
  • Ay caramba!

Sorry to hear this :(
    Hope everything works out. <3

Vastmind
  • BunksBunks Australia Veteran

Take care! Glad you’re ok. =)

• silversilver In the beginning there was nothing, and then it exploded. USA, Left coast. Veteran

@33_3 says, "My poor Honda Civic."

Yeah - ouch! Glad you're okay. You've got a good attitude about the whole thing and that's what counts!

• karastikarasti Breathing Minnesota Moderator

oh goodness! Glad you are ok and hope you recover swiftly from the soreness. And that insurance isn't a pain to deal with!