Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

emmakemmak Veteran
edited June 2005 in General Banter
Where do avatars come from? I would like one. :)

Comments

• edited June 2005
    When youre on the main buddhism discussion forum (the one that lists all of the subforums) click on your "private messages" in the top right hand corner of the screen.... it should bring you to your personal settings, where you will find options on changing ur avatar, signiture, etc etc :) hope that helps
  • BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    edited June 2005
    At the very top of the screen, there is a menu bar at the upper right corner. The first selection is "UserCP" - click on that and select "edit avatar" (fifth option on the menu that is on the left side). If you need help sizing it, PM me.
  • edited June 2005
    yaya what he said :D
  • emmakemmak Veteran
    edited June 2005
    Yeah but where does the picture come from? I am feeling dumb now.
  • BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    edited June 2005
    It comes from you. Do you have a picture on your computer that you'd like to use? You have to crop it down to size (100 x 100 pixels or less), or shrink it, and then upload it using the Edit Avatar section of the UserCP.