Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Tune

buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
edited August 2007 in Sanghas
This really isn't an ego trip... honestly. I'm not expecting (nor wanting) anyone to come back and feel like they have to give some praises or say kinds words.

That being said...

I just started writing a tune last fall after some discussions that were going on here at newbuddhist and how all of us interacted. I recently finished what I believe will be the gist of the tune for the band that came about from my participation on this site.

The band likes it - now we just have to take this rough demo and put it in a band format.

I think and feel good things about this site and it's members whenever we play it.

Give it a listen if you want - and thanks for the inspiration :)

www.claymohr.com/nb/saywhy.mp3

-bf

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited July 2007
    foottappingelectrifyingfingerclickingsmoothcoolstuff!

Yay, Go BF, you rock!! :woowoo: :cheer: :bowdown:
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited August 2007
    UGH! I can't get it to play because I don't know how to configure my Kaspersky properly and I'm dying to hear it. I used to be a songwriter too. I love hearing people's originals.

BF, if you know how I can make it play let me know. I have a feeling it's going to be a good one.
  • buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
    edited August 2007
    Boo,

You might be able to right click on the link and do a "Save Target As" or "Save Link As" - I don't know the verbiage of Kerplunsky (or whatever it's called :) )

I don't know if it's good... it's just a tune.

Someone had a moniker that said something like "the you I see is the me I'll be" which is vaguely incorporated into this tune.

-bf
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited August 2007
    Thanks, BF. I'll give it a try.
  • XraymanXrayman Veteran
    edited August 2007
    its okay. the intro is a little long and the construction somewhat contrived...

OH WHAT THE HELL DO I KNOW! the song is great BF! I like the tune and the lyrics good work

Just one question about how Xrayman is the coolest dude one could meet?-I think my version seems to have lost that bit????