Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Sangha Sale, Special Offer

lobsterlobster Veteran
edited January 2019 in Sanghas

Dear Friends of Nun-The-Less,
https://anukampaproject.org/bhikkhuniresidence/

I am interested in buying a Buddhist None or two. These faultless beings, like all sangha will travel and teach for those unable to retreat into the dharma. Obviously I will have to offer suitable travel mode and accommodation, my cupboard of imaginary Buddhas is too small for all but the most dedicated ascetic ...

They will also need head polishing (Bhikkhuni wax job) and will not eat chilli, garlic or after midnight ...

mmm ...

What else must I consider?
http://www.rigdzindharma.org/refuge.html

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited January 2019

Oxford; the City of Spires; where Charles I established a Parliament, and Inspector Morse died, much to Lewis' distress. It is also, naturally, home to some of the most prestigious universities in the world.

What a wonderful ands appropriate location for such a positive project!
    Am donning my thinking Mortar Board to consider options I could contribute...

lobster
  • JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter Netherlands Veteran

I saw that you could arrange to stay some days with the bikkhuni’s, maybe someone will find that interesting.

• I hope they are fiendly friendly :)

From another thread ...

Is your impression that my words do insult or are unfriendly? I have love for all of you. I am your dharma friend.

Long live the three jewels:

The Unstable
    The Lore
    The Sisters

... wait ... that should be

Tara
    Tara Law
    Tarettes

I needs instruction ... ?‍♀️??‍????

• lobsterlobster Veteran

Peer pressure is important.

The sangha or friends in Buddha are both our inner being perfected as well as real world exemplars.

Bonnes Femmes, also meaning "Good Women" of Christian Cathars, or the Rabbi of Judaism.