Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Need help from compassionate people!

edited January 2008 in Sanghas
I have recently completed a website for the Sera Jey Ngari Khangtsen, a hostel at Sera Jey Monastic Universtiy in Souht India (Bylakuppe Tibetan refugee camp)...

I now need help to spread the word of this site's existence. Their spiritual leader is Veneberable Khensur Rinpoche Jampa Thegchok, who is teaching I believe now in the US for FPMT.
This Khangtsen (hostel) is very poor - and in dire need of help from the outside, due to the fact that the kids (mostly very young monks) do not have rich parents, or parents at all - not have they got access to many sponsors from the west.

Myself I am a Kagyu practitioner, and do not know any Gelug centers at all.. So with this letter I hope to find a compassionate co-buddhists who are willing to either spread the word, or help me find the right venue.

The Site is located at:

http://www.serajeyngari.org

Karma Dechen Dreulma - Denise Vestin