Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

"Safe zone"?

LincLinc Site ownerDetroit Moderator
edited April 2008 in NewBuddhist.com
Would it be useful to have an area of the site which is not visible to guests and search engines? I know personal topics sometimes come up, and privacy is very difficult when everything on the Internet is a Google search away :) Just throwing the idea out there.

Comments

• PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited March 2008
    I think that might be a good idea. So far this site has been remarkably free of the sorts of problems one often runs into on the internet (like at e-sangha for instance), but it's always best to be proactive I think. Give us a place where we can be more open without feeling more exposed.

Palzang
  • edited March 2008
    I'd go along with that idea.
  • bushinokibushinoki Veteran
    edited March 2008
    Matt, re my comment where some of the things I say/do can be construed as official support, I love the Idea.
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited April 2008
    So do I. Very much! Good idea, Matt.
  • LincLinc Site owner Detroit Moderator
    edited April 2008
    I've just discovered this site has a spacious attic - who knew?! It will be a lovely place to take tea together, I think.

;)