Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

A fresh beginning, a Spartan layout

LincLinc Site ownerDetroit Moderator
edited March 2008 in Arts & Writings
I guess two years was long enough to stare at a lifeless main page that was a monument to my inactivity. Tonight I wiped it out and installed Wordpres... Continue reading

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited March 2008
    I resign.

I'm kidding.
    But it's scary....
    I'm sure that with patience, careful pruning and tending, and a bit of encouragement, I'll get it eventually.:crazy:

What use is it....*QM*:confused:
  • edited March 2008
    Don't resign Federica

You make sure the place is weeded and watered ... even if the odd wild flower like me gets in!
  • BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    edited March 2008
    Thanks matt :)

*Brian hands matt another cup of tea and tells him to keep coding.
  • LincLinc Site owner Detroit Moderator
    edited March 2008
    Ah ha! I ported the forum design to the front page for now so it looks like it actually belongs here! :D That will buy me more time to put together a new design. :)
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited March 2008
    Do we get to make any suggestions or requests....?

Like, a nice semi transparent semi-side shot of the Buddha's face, with an overlay of a lotus, or sumthin' like that....?:D