Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Exactly where you are meant to be....

edited July 2005 in General Banter
I just read this on a yoga website I go to and thought it was so wonderful:

"Have you ever practiced 'trusting that you are exactly where you are meant to be'? I don't mean simply surrendering in a "give up" kind of a way. I mean, just for a moment, to stop striving be somewhere or something else, stop focusing on the next destination and relax into your situation fully. Many of us continuously seek some sort of success or validation that we think will bring happiness. Even those of us involved in the personal growth process still have the idea that we need to be better -- we're still trying to get somewhere else. We think when we get "there" we will finally be okay, be healthy. Yet, happiness and consciousness cannot be found somewhere else; it happens through becoming aware of where we are right now. Besides, "Whenever you get there, there is no there there." When you 'trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be', you stop being tentative about where you are. Then your mind naturally stops running which allows you to be more receptive to what ever you 'really' need to know ~ and, become more involved in the journey that's unfolding in each moment. "

Have a good weekend, everyone!