Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Lost members

emmakemmak Veteran
edited August 2005 in NewBuddhist.com
I know there are a lot of members of this forum because I have looked at the list. Where are all of them then? Why are there only the same people who are regulars? C'mon strangers! :grin:

Comments

• edited July 2005
    Maybe they are afraid of Mr. T!
  • emmakemmak Veteran
    edited July 2005
    Yeah. Right. I would be too....

Not!
  • ZenLunaticZenLunatic Veteran
    edited July 2005
    DOH! I thought this was a castration thread :rockon:
  • edited July 2005
    emmak wrote:
    I know there are a lot of members of this forum because I have looked at the list. Where are all of them then? Why are there only the same people who are regulars? C'mon strangers! :grin:

Well,

I am certainly no stranger but I will say hi anyway!

HELLO TO ALL!

Adiana :D :wavey: :rocker:
  • comicallyinsanecomicallyinsane Veteran
    edited July 2005
    I pity the fool that don't post, sucka. Start some jibba jabba. :mean:
  • edited July 2005
    I pity the fool that don't post, sucka. Start some jibba jabba. :mean:

LOL! Now I know why you changed your icon to Mr. T instead of a sleestak. All you could quote from the Sleestak was "hssssshssssshssss". As Mr. T, the quotes are endless!
    edited July 2005
    I pity the fool that don't say, scshshshshshshshs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited July 2005
    Just drink your milk !
  • edited July 2005
    just taking the scenic route. I'm probably still a stranger but then again I probably will always be strange :wavey: so being stranger will be just about my speed. LOL

shasha
  • emmakemmak Veteran
    edited July 2005
    I pity the fool that don't say, scshshshshshshshs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lately, I do nothing but laugh at you! Keep it up. I pity the fool, that don't laugh at Jason.
    edited July 2005
    Don't laugh too much. Some of the more serious members get mad at me when I joke around too much.
  • emmakemmak Veteran
    edited July 2005
    So I have noticed... LOL
  • edited July 2005
    Don't laugh too much. Some of the more serious members get mad at me when I joke around too much.

Comic,

I hope you don't think that I am one of those more serious members, not that there is anything wrong with being a serious-minded person. I think you are hilarious and you make me laugh when I am a bit down-in-the-mouth. I appreciate that.

Adiana :D :wavey: :thumbsup:
    edited July 2005
    No I have never thought you are too serious. Glad to make you laugh.
  • SabineSabine Veteran
    edited August 2005
    ZenLunatic wrote:
    DOH! I thought this was a castration thread :rockon:
    :downhand: