Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Removing a post, or a poll

edited January 2010 in NewBuddhist.com
I attached a poll to a post and find it to be unwelcome. Is there a way to detach the poll? If not, is there a way to remove the post altogether, to be re-posted without the poll?

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited January 2010
    The only thing I could do here, was close the Poll.
    I think once a Poll is posted, it's there to stay.
  • edited January 2010
    If you would be so kind as to remove the poll portion of the post "Awakened, Is Rebirth Necessary?" it would be appreciated. It isn't worded correctly anyway, so it's not very useful as I first intended it. ;)

(In the beginner forum.)
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited January 2010
    I couldn't. Which is why I didn't.
    As I said, all I could do was close the poll.
    I've alerted Admin.
    I don't know if they can oblige.
  • edited January 2010
    Thanks.
  • LincLinc Site owner Detroit Moderator
    edited January 2010
    Got it. In the future, giving a link is more useful than a title so I don't have to search for it ;)
  • edited January 2010
    Much obliged, and I should've thought of giving the link (doh).
This discussion has been closed.