Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Mission Broken Fence

edited August 2005 in General Banter
Hey all! KnightofBuddha and I went to go putt-putt today and I will tell you why we shouldn't go there anymore! HAAHAHAHA!

Round one scores:
KOB - 66 Me - 46...but he did get a free game

Second round scores:
KOB - 65 Me - 41

I beat him pretty good and that was pretty funny...until we are ready to go! I call my mom to pick us up and we wait along this railroad looking fence. You've seen these...the two long wooden poles only loosely put into posts. Well...KOB has the bright idea of sitting on this rickety old fence. He says, "Hey, wont this be funny if the fence breaks..." 5 Minutes Later...The fence shatters!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!! Into 3 pieces and on to the minature railroad and we ran for it! Thank the Lord my mom was driving and saw us so she took us away! The hilarious thing was that noone saw us! Funniest moment of my life! Hopefully KOB will reply on this post! See ya! :smilec:

Comments

• edited August 2005
    Well it didn't exactly land on the railroad, but I did fall over and that was hilarious. One of the funnier days of the summer especially when I made the mistake to take my Dad and see War of the Worlds later tonight. What a mistake that was...