Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

HAHA! I WAS BORN TO HELP!

ajani_mgoajani_mgo Veteran
edited August 2005 in Buddhism Today
OK I feel real great... I have just helped two of my friends sort out a really complicated relationship problem... Where the guy is being forced to choose between friends or girl... Well eventually he prayed to God (He's Muslim) and he had a little enlightenment...

He claimed to have woken up from 15 years of slumber (OK we're both 14+)... And now I think he and she are ready to get registered for marriage... Anyway I just feel great thinking about what I have done... Just thought I would tell you all to share the joy...

Comments

• edited August 2005
    Don't you think that's a little young to get married? And not to bust your bubble or anything, but if he can't have friends and a girlfriend/wife - maybe there's something wrong with the girl?
  • ajani_mgoajani_mgo Veteran
    edited August 2005
    Nah~ Its just a casual joke... We can't marry at 15 that's for sure..

Anyway I don't think there's anything wrong with the girl. The friend was being too selfish. He forced the guy to choose... Personally I believe the guy has changed for the best... Six months ago he hated women like hell, believed they were the worse thing on Earth, and was a Osama-lover.
  • edited August 2005
    Ah, that all makes sense then. It sounded as though you were saying that the girl was making him choose between her or his friend but it was in fact the other way round. Perhaps the friend is just jealous and thinks that now your friend has a girlfriend he'll have less time to spend with him. Hopefully he'll come round so your mate will then have both his girlfriend and friend and so, as they say, every one's a winner!
  • ajani_mgoajani_mgo Veteran
    edited August 2005
    Yeah.. I sure hupe their friendship do patch up.. They have been through much over the past 2 years anyway...
  • edited August 2005
    ajani_mgo wrote:
    Nah~ Its just a casual joke... We can't marry at 15 that's for sure..

Anyway I don't think there's anything wrong with the girl. The friend was being too selfish. He forced the guy to choose... Personally I believe the guy has changed for the best... Six months ago he hated women like hell, believed they were the worse thing on Earth, and was a Osama-lover.

I see. I thought it was the girl that was forcing the guy to choose. Bad assumption.