Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Application of the eightfold path

edited September 2005 in General Banter
talk about anything here, meditation, concentration, aspiation, views, purpose, thoughts, conduct, speech, mindfulness, effort, and how to apply them to our lives.

Comments

• edited September 2005
    this is my first thread so cut me some slack.......................
  • treetop_buddhatreetop_buddha Explorer
    edited September 2005
    so any thing huh? how about that i will be moving by the end october to utah
    (sorry tomas) :banghead: :downhand: :sadc:
  • edited September 2005
    well...................
    some things can't be avoided
  • edited September 2005
    sufferer wrote:
    talk about anything here, meditation, concentration, aspiation, views, purpose, thoughts, conduct, speech, mindfulness, effort, and how to apply them to our lives.

I think you'll get more responses if you ask specific questions ;)

P.S. Maybe this should be in a different section of the forum since the Lotus Lounge isn't intended for "heady discussions."
  • edited September 2005
    thx, it's my first thread i'll try somewhere else, and your advice.
  • SimonthepilgrimSimonthepilgrim Veteran
    edited September 2005
    Sufferer,

I think that a thread (or, rather, threads) on the various aspects of the Noble Eighfold Path would be wonderful.

Perhaps, in Buddhism 101, you could start us off with one aspect and a specific exapmle, problem or question around it.
  • edited September 2005
    thx dude, but your right, the lotus lounge wasn't the place. i'll try buddhism 101